The clinically supported
oncology herbal mix
A patented dry extract high in
A tree-based ingredient used for centuries
More than 80 active components
Chios Mastiha, the greek supertree
Chios Mastiha is a natural resin of the Pistacia Lentiscus var. Chia. This tree only grows in the Aegean island of Chios, in Greece. This unique product is extracted from scratches and scores induced on the tree with a sharp tool. It is a very specific product granted with a Protected Designation of Origin.
Mastiha dries in teardrop shapes, thickens and crystallizes. Its distinctive and unique flavor and aroma quickly exceed the first bitter taste. It is not only a product of Greek Heritage but also a super-ingredient for cosmetics, nutraceutics and medical devices.
A patented technology for Supermastic®
Supermastic® is a unique mixture of Chios Mastiha with a dry extract using a patented technology. It allows an extraction rich in 95 % of terpenes and other active components.
More than 80 components for a unique product
Supermastic®, a unique ingredient for the gastrointestinal system
Leaky gut syndrome
Reduction of the permeability of the gut cells
Protection against biological and toxicological aggressions
– Metabolic syndrome
|Reduction of the action & expression of disaccharides||Control of glucose absorption|
1. Short-term effect of mastic gum on salivary concentrations of cariogenic bacteria in orthodontic patients. Aksoy et al, 2007
2. Chios Gum Mastic: A Review of its Biological Activities, Paraschos et al, 2012
3. Chios mastic treatment of patients with active Crohn’s disease, Kaliora et al, 2007
4. Pharmacophore-driven identification of PPARγ agonists from natural sources. Petersen RK et al, 2011
5. Camphene, a Plant-Derived Monoterpene, Reduces Plasma Cholesterol and Triglycerides in Hyperlipidemic Rats Independently of HMG-CoA Reductase Activity, Vallioanou et al, 2011
6. Anti-inflammatory activity of Chios mastic gum is associated with inhibition of TNF-alpha induced oxidative stress, Triantafyllou et al, 2011